The ‘SteppingStone Training Approach’
SteppingStone is not a traditional training company! So what do the SteppingStone activities include?
We optimize the human potential & resources within your organisation, helping your management and employees to use the available expertise, processes, procedures and resources in a more effective way.
- No typical academic or ex-cathedra presentations
- No traditional consulting …
- Interactive training & coaching sessions
- An effective and practical approach
- With concrete and easy to implement tools
- Focus on the goals instead of staying stuck with the problems
In Company Training
SteppingStone follows a simple 4 step method to ensure that the best result is obtained:Step 1 of 4: Pre-Need Analysis and Defining Objectives Step 2 of 4: Interactive Coaching Sessions Step 3 of 4: Evaluation, Measurement & Analysis of Evolution & Improvement Step 4 of 4: Follow-up & Implementation Sessions
In the training we use simple and immediate applicable models, we work with 3 essential progressive steps:1st Possibility and solution oriented thinking: Awareness 2nd Objective oriented communication: Framing the message 3rd Result oriented working: Concrete action plans (Who – What – When)